Exhibitor facts 2018
448 exhibitors from 19 countries
16% share of foreign exhibitors
Exhibitors according to exhibition sector:
The greatest exhibitor presence consisted of exhibitors involved in Construction and renovation materials, Skilled crafts for building conservation and restoration, Preservation, safeguarding and repair of cultural monuments and historic buildings, and government offices/foundations/associations.
The most important objectives for the fair are:
- raising the profile of the company/institution and/or enhancing its image
- initial contact with new target groups
- raising the profile of the products/services offered
- expansion of target groups
- cultivating existing contacts
92% responded the professional qualification of the visitors positively
Importance of the target groups:
Architects remain the most important visitor target group for the exhibitors, followed by Artisan restorer, investors, Skilled crafts / building trade, representatives from government offices/foundations/public institutions and Restorer.
81% of exhibitors responded positively in regard to participating in denkmal 2020.