Valuable impulses, ideas and business contacts, high-calibre specialist programme, market and competition observation, reaching your target group, junior specialists. There are many reasons for your participation from 5 to 7 November 2020 in Leipzig.
- Diversity of the offer and highly qualified visitors: From market leaders to small specialists from innovative solutions to traditional techniques and highly qualified visitors make denkmal the most important industry platform.
- With numerous foreign participations, trade delegations and activities in the specialist programme, the internationality of denkmal rose again in 2018. In Leipzig, professional exchange takes place from the local to the European level.
- A special feature is the focus on traditional, rare, old crafts and craft treasures with their specialists and "Living Workshops". Traditional trades such as ornamental trimmings, gilding, belting, metal, glass, traditional roofing, historical timber construction, historical furniture, natural building materials and many more can be experienced up close here.
- One of the key tasks is to interest young people in the preservation and restoration of historical monuments and training them as specialists. Numerous opportunities - from youth projects to training and further education to studying at technical colleges and universities - are shown at denkmal.
- With over 200 events in its specialist programme, it is the most comprehensive platform for further education and training in the industry. Numerous congresses, workshops, specialist discussions, lectures and award ceremonies take place directly at the exhibition stands, in the Congress Center Leipzig or in the forums of the exhibition hall contribute to the exchange of experience and knowledge.
- Together with the parallel MUTEC - International Trade Fair for Museum and Exhibition Technology, denkmal forms a unique European trade fair network for the preservation of cultural heritage.