Information for Exhibitors
IMMENSE BREADTH – CROSS-DISCIPLINARY OFFERING
Preserving our rich cultural goods requires an enormous depth of specialist knowledge and practical experience. Leipzig’s very own denkmal with its cross-disciplinary offering and first-grade professional programme has been contributing to the preservation of our cultural heritage since 1994.
As the preservation sector’s leading European trade fair, it is the platform of choice for dialogue within the sector, providing insight into the manifold aspects of historic monument preservation, restoration and refurbishing of old buildings.
In conjunction with MUTEC, denkmal has an important position within the European Cultural Heritage Year 2018.
denkmal is the industry’s place to meet for:
- preservation officials / players from the field of historic monument preservation
- industrial businesses
- specialised companies for historic monument preservation
- owners of historic buildings
- young professionals and trainees in the industry
- volunteers active in historic monument preservation
- dedicated citizens and private stakeholders
- lovers of art and culture
This is why you should consider exhibiting at denkmal:
- International platform with the opportunity for the extensive exchange of knowledge and experience between European partners at every level
- Unique forum for specialised discussions
- Top chances for good contacts, deal-making and cross-border cooperations
- Transfer of culture and knowledge at the European level
- Arousing the interest and raising the awareness of the general public for the issue of conservation, restoration and historic monument protection
Present your crafts and restoration products and services, individual solutions, exhibits, conservation products, technologies and innovations at the industry’s leading European trade fair.
Join with the other enthusiastic attendees in Leipzig, where participants use the three-day event for an intensive exchange of ideas, “talking shop” and networking, almost like a big family reunion!
We look forward to seeing you.
Welcome to Leipzig and denkmal 2020!
Your denkmal Team
Review denkmal 2018:
Unfortunately, denkmal 2020 was cancelled, but here you can have a look at the data and facts from 2018.