Opening Hours and Prices
5 to 7 November 2020
Thursday and Friday: 9.30 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9.30 am - 4 pm
Leipzig Exhibition Centre, Hall 2 and Congress Center Leipzig (CCL)
All tickets entitle to the visit of the denkmal and MUTEC.
|Daily ticket||EUR 17.00|
|Three-day ticket||EUR 26.00|
Measures for health protection
The health and safety of participants continue to be our top priority. Therefore the denkmal will be held under an approved hygiene concept.
- In order to enforce the minimum distance rule of 1.5 m and to prevent unwanted queuing, we will use floor markings and implement appropriate structural and organisational measures to provide guidance and direction. This applies in particular to service facilities (cashier counters, cloakrooms, catering facilities) and entrance areas.
- Organisational measures will be put in place to avoid overcrowding in certain areas. There will be separate entrances and exits. The main exhibition aisles will be expanded to a minimum width of 4 m.
- The use of the lifts will be restricted. This enables participants to comply with the distance rules and move freely.
- As minimum distance requirements cannot be fulfilled in the existing restrooms, the maximum number of people will be limited. Wearing a protective face mask is mandatory. Paper towels will be provided.
- All measures to be taken on the exhibition grounds will be frequently signposted in a suitable form (including posters, notices, flyers, loudspeaker announcements). The guidelines are based on the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and the Federal Centre for Health Education. They are clear and concise.
- For lectures, the distances between the chairs will be increased in order to maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m between visitors. In general, the number of visitors in a room may not exceed the number of seats available.
- Persons suspected of having COVID-19 are not allowed to enter. This is indicated with signs and on the website.
- Should a suspected COVID-19 case occur during the exhibition isolation care is possible. Medical staff are prepared to deal with suspected cases.
The admission passes entitle the holder to use the public transportation system to travel to Leipzig's Exhibition Center and back one-time free of charge on the day the pass is redeemed in selected tariff zones.
- Additional information and fare zone plan
Children up to the age of 14 are admitted free of charge.
Children under the age of 14 may only enter the exhibition grounds and the exhibition halls if accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or equivalent supervisor: Leipziger Messe Regulations (PDF, 53.7 kB)
Animals, including dogs, are not allowed on the exhibition grounds.